INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED.
- Over 40 Bass Patches to choose from, including 5 that "glide" from key to key.
- All bass patches were carefully sound designed by !llmind himself, involving sine, square manipulation & true analog processing.
- Bass patches vary, from simple low rumble sub bass, to mid low beef, to 50hz quick wobble patches.
- Patches are fully keymapped & polyphonic, allowing full analog chord synth expressions, not just bass!
- Features Low - Mid - High Eq's + Analog Oscillator Knobs: Drift & Age to alter analog pitch qualities (all midi assignable w/ automation)
- Includes Bonus synth/bass patches, sound designed by Truth Falls Audio.
- Bass patches were created, manipulated & tested on Vertical Ausburger Cabinets + 2 x 18" JBL Powered Subwoofers.
- Compatible with all standard DAWs (Protools, Ableton, FL Studio, Logic, etc) that allow Kontakt integration. (Reason Refill NOW AVAILABLE)
- Carefully mastered “under-zero”. NO nasty “digital-clipping”.
- ALL SOUNDS are completely royalty-free!
- This product is an INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.
This product is an INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.
COMPATIBLE WITH: Pro Tools, Maschine, Ableton, FL Studio, Logic
WARNING: If using Kontakt, YOU MUST HAVE A FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT 4 or 5 TO USE THIS PRODUCT! (Info on Kontakt HERE) (Reason Refill version NOW AVAILABLE.)
This is the 1st Kontakt sound library in the blapkit series. It contains some seriously amazing bass sounds. These are an impressive variety of bass sounds and could be used in any genre of music needing that low end rumble. It contains 41 bass patches, each with their own distinct character. All patches are set at a low volume to allow the user to tweak them to your liking via the EQ and Analogue Oscillators user interface. Sounds can be used as subtle bass undertones or cranked to add fat/ nasty warm analogue bass sounds. As with his drum libraries, !llmind paid close attention to detail and what makes fat bass have that feel producers crave and music lovers enjoy hearing. These bass patches are notably thick. The kit/ library contains sub basses, synth basses, and gritty as well as smooth bass tones.
The EQ and Analogue Oscillators user interfaces are very basic and therefore easy to use. By keeping the EQ to three bands (Low, Mid, and High) users can focus on production instead of becoming an engineer in order to get the desired sound. (Very minimal tweaking is needed to achieve the specific sound required for your taste). The Analogue Oscillators simulate the random “slight off pitch bend” old analog hardware used to produce due to their circuitry. !llmind made this unique characteristic available in the digital world and made it tweak-able.
Also included are bass glide and bonus folders. The Bass glides folder contains 5 bass sounds set to glide from note to note (funky). The bonus folder contains 2 bass sounds that are tweaked/ morphed into two VERY bit crunchy synth sounds. There are also 3 lush synth sounds contained in the bonus folder. When I say these 3 sounds are otherworldly and amazing….I mean just that. Hopefully these may be a preview for something else !llmind could be cooking up for Kontakt.