The GENERATIONS upgrade is for current MORPHESTRA™owners only. This upgrade can be purchased as a direct download for $99.99. The GENERATIONS upgrade requires you to download a new 16GB library. Take MORPHESTRA™ to a new generation!
ORDER MORPHESTRA CUSTOMER UPGRADE »
eighing in at over 16GBs, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS is a collection of 1600+ morphed Instruments & Multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. Created in association with Kirk Hunter Studios, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS brings the original MORPHESTRA™ into a whole new generation of sound, creating a modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed orchestral/effectual sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS includes amazing ready-to-play psycho-acoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments and morphs them into a world where music and sound design collide. If you already own the original MORPHESTRA, you can easily upgrade to MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS, which also includes all the original instruments and multis from MORPHESTRA 1.0.
Sample Logic has gone above and beyond traditional performance practices and recording techniques to create the new diverse instruments included in MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS. Strings, Brass, Woodwinds, Symphonic & World percussion, Voices, Guitars, Waterphones, Animals, Warehouses, Tools, Machinery, and a number of unique World instruments were recorded in the studio and as field recordings then manipulated using Sample Logic’s proprietary morphing and synthesis techniques to create new organic “never-before-heard” instruments and ensembles. All recordings were manipulated, morphed, and processed throughout the various stages of production, including the sampling phase, programming phase, and via the MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS real-time customizable user interface effects and parameters.
The MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS spectacular user interface was designed with the composer and sound designer in mind, providing effortless control for complete real-time customization. The core of MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS is focused around the user experience, providing the freedom to infinitely transform samples into awesome twisted evolving instruments with endless possibilities.
- “Multi-core Effect Sequencers” for real-time effect automation
- “Triggers” – 48 unique effect chains
- “Arpeggigater” – sequencer based gate effect
- “LFO” section to make things wobble
- “Wave” – additive synthesis engine
- “Pitch” sequencer for quick and easy pattern based transpositions on the fly
- “Multi Script Macros” for real-time sequencing of instrument parameter controls
ATMOSPHERES – Continuously sustained soundscapes that are static or full of organic motion.
- Arpeggiated – Customizable tempo-synced arpeggiator driven impact loops.
- Bells – Mallets – Sounds derived from recordings of bells and mallet instruments.
- Keys – Sounds similar to traditional keyboard instruments.
- Loops – repeating sequenced instrumental recordings.
- Strings – Sounds derived from recordings of stringed instruments.
- Synths – Sounds similar to electronic synthesizers.
- Winds – Sounds derived from recordings of wind instruments.
- Big Ensembles – Multi-voice percussive hits
- Impact Sequences – Multi-hit percussive instruments
- Impacts – One-shot percussive hits
- Kits – Drum set-like instruments
- Loops – Sub-categorized percussive sequences
- Transitions – Strategic rhythmic gestures for blending and bridging events and musical ideas
MULTIS – Powerful templates combining various MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS instruments into all-in-one presets.
- Construction Beds – Various instruments types mapped out across the keymap in zones.
- Instrument Stacks – Several instruments stacked on top of one another, sharing the same keymap range.
- One Note Glory – Several instruments stacked on top of one another, sharing the same keymap range, to be performed by playing one note.
- 17GB free disk space for MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS sample content
- Over 1600 Instruments and Multis delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just over 16GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- Native 64-bit support